This is my sound track to my 1 minute short. It’s a really good song, thanks to Jeff for finding this for me. I edited it down to 1 Minute 20 seconds so it would fit my short and the credits
White Blood by Harry Gregson Williams
This is the Finished 1 minute film, we needed a web optimized one for the brief so I thought I would upload one.
Here are some screen shots of Billy’s 1 Minute film. Through out the whole comp i must have clocked over 20 hours of work trying to get this done. Finally it is almost complete, all that is left to do is to do the credits. I have added the different colours of the buildings and added a typography type overlay to the video, this was done by Billy. This is the result
Jeff asked me to help her film her one minute short. I was the camera man for part of it as Ben was needed else where. Here is the acting in action
As part of our brief we had to help at least three people. So Lauren needed help to create snow in one of her shots, I used Adobe After Effects and a plug in called “CC Snow”. This created a snow like effect on the movie, I then used a adjustment Layer to mask out the parts that where not needed. Nothing really hard about this just fun to do, here are some screen shots
So today I help Billy do his Film/Animation, it was fun but really hard at the same time trying to sync with the music.I will keep updating this post with Screen shots. I learned a lot today with music, I like music but never been a fan of making making music in logic etc. This experience helped me listen to the beats and learn a lot about music. The down side to it is because I have to listen to the music first then sync it with After Effects it takes a while. I also can’t Listen to the music before I render it that is down to After Effects not anything I can do about that.
So far i have helped two people with their work. I helped Steve with his editing and capturing the footage. This was a big experience for me because i have used final cut pro before but rarely have i captured a tape. Now i consider myself a pro at it. When capturing the footage we did struggle because the HD tape capture was not working for us. I don’t know what we where doing wrong but it did take us about 20 minutes to figure it out. We did fix it in the end and we started editing Steve’s film.
When it came to help Lauren it was a lot easier because we already knew how to capture the footage. After we captured the footage Lauren worked on the edit and I worked on her special effects in Adobe After effects. She originally wanted it to rain but with the English weather being as it is, it snowed so she quickly changed it to snow.